NJA Therapy will help “redefine child’s independence” using his daily living skills and occupations. A child’s primary occupation is PLAY. We encourage parents to be involved during the therapy session and have fun with their child!
• Individual and group setting
• Social Skills Classes
• The Listening Program
• Handwriting class
• It’s PLAY time!
• Seasonal classes
• Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Occupational therapy will encourage a child to enjoy play and use it as a means to develop his independence or his highest possible functional level. Occupational therapy addresses skill development or re-development by using his environment through different activities. Occupational therapy targets these areas: behavior, cognitive, motor, social, aspects of language, and self-care/help skills. It also enables the child to integrate and use his sensory processing skills, form behavior and appropriate responses to certain/ presenting stimuli.
- Developmental Consultation and Evaluation
- Motor skills evaluation and treatment program
- Gross motor skills training
- Fine motor skills training
- Tool use
- Sensory integration evaluation and treatment program
- Feeding Evaluation and treatment program
- Social skills training